Last modified: February 8, 2019
Vision and Mission
The vision of Provo Peaks is to perform on a metacognitive level.
The mission of Provo Peaks is to foster a culture of pride in ourselves and our school. By understanding our strengths and weaknesses, we are accountable for our own growth and we can achieve and surpass high expectations. By becoming critical thinkers and active learners, we invest in ourselves and our future.
We commit to…
- having civilly honest conversations
- working hard
- being dedicated and consistent as a school team
- having a safe environment where all opinions are valued
- making sure tat all student’s need are the focus of all decisions
- reaching consensus (willing to make compromises and move forward as one)