Monday- No Kindness Club Tuesday- Band/Orchestra practice 7:30am Choir practice 3:20 - 4:15 Wednesday-No Kindness Club Student Council 8:00 ****Choir/Orchestra/Band Concert -...
The online process for kindergarten pre-registration is now open.
We ask parents to complete their online registration and forward their student’s documents to their school of choice.
Read and follow the instructions below for more registration information, or read our kindergarten registration and school readiness page for more details.
Lastly, we remind readers that one can always speak to their school registrar about registration.
Please share the word with other families and friends looking to register their kids for kindergarten!
ONLINE KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
- You must first register online (using this preregistration form) or over the counter at your school of choice to register your student for kindergarten. Completing this online registration form creates a personalized PowerSchool Parent Account that will send further instructions on registration.
- Next, log in to PowerSchool using the email link from the registrar. Logging in to your PowerSchool Parent account should take approximately 20-30 minutes. If you need assistance, please get in touch with your school, or visit our office.
After logging into your PowerSchool, parents must submit the following documents to their school:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s immunization records, including dates of all shots or exception certificates. Children may register but can only attend school once immunizations are up to date and a copy of the record is sent to the school. Please see the information about immunization for more details.
- Proof of address (example: utility bill or rental agreement)
- Photo ID
- TB testing (if applicable)****Utah County requires proof of tuberculosis testing for ALL foreign-born students (excluding Canadian students) entering schools for the first time and students who have lived in a foreign country for six months or more within the past five years.
3. Submit your documentation in one of the following ways:
- Upload documentation through PowerSchool.
- DropBox at PCSD: Drop documents into a secure mailbox at the North West Entrance of the Building to the right of Provo City School District’s double doors at 280 W 940 N Provo. *Please seal documents into an envelope and write the school’s name on it. Student Services will then scan the documents and send them to each school.
- Send Registered Mail – parents would mail the documents to the schools.
- Fax – speak with the registrar and plan for arrangements.
Call the school and make an appointment to receive the paperwork. One must complete and send both the online registration form and documents to complete registration.
Spring Kindergarten Registration Dates
**Please note that these dates only mark the beginning of each school’s Spring Registration for the 2022-2023 Kindergarten students.
Provo Peaks Elementary
Number: 801-374-4940 Registrar: Maria Thurston Upon completing the online process, families can visit the school in person, March 21-24, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Please visit peaks.provo.edu for more information about the school.
Again, please share this information with family and friends who plan on registering their kids for kindergarten, and we look forward to a new school year with you and your child!