Happy Thanksgiving! This is Provo Peak's Gratitude Turkey. Each class created a feather where they wrote down things they were thankful for. Thanksgiving break goes from November...
Halloween is coming but will look different this year at Provo Peaks. Here is what it will look like.
- Students can wear costumes to school on October 29th.
- Instead of doing a parade, we will do a live Facebook video in each class.
- Students can wear masks to their class party, but not during instruction.
- Parents will not be allowed into the building for any activity. Please send them to school with their costume.
- Teachers will send out information about class activities.
- All treats will need to be individually wrapped and purchased from a store.