Monday- No Kindness Club Tuesday- Band/Orchestra practice 7:30am Choir practice 3:20 - 4:15 Wednesday-No Kindness Club Student Council 8:00 ****Choir/Orchestra/Band Concert -...
What is Seeds of Success?
Seeds of Success is a volunteer organization that arranges free tutoring for K-12 students in the Community. Our tutors are current BYU students who take time away from their studies to offer this service. We are excited to tutor and hope to see you soon
- The tutoring that we provide is free of charge
- Our volunteers commit to serving 1 hour a week
- Parents are responsible for providing any needed materials for tutoring. Our tutors don’t prepare lessons as a normal teacher would
- We can’t always guarantee that a tutor or student will be available. The supply and demand for tutors is always fluctuating
- Tutoring cannot take place in a private home. All tutoring happens in public locations on BYU campus
- You as a parent and tutor will discuss the best time to meet
Let us know if you have any questions! We really do love to help and will do all we can to make tutoring a positive experience for you! Feel free to stop by and talk to us during our office hours listed on the right. You are always more than welcome to conact us anytime at the phone numbers to the right or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To begin the process, visit the Seeds of Success Website