Last modified: June 16, 2020
7 Habits of Happy Kids
Dear Parents and kindergartners!
We are starting to implement in our classroom, “The 7 Habits for Happy Kids”, adapted from Stephen R. Covey’s “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”. We have songs that help introduce the principles contained in each “habit”. Click on the link to view the words. Eventually, the link will be the music too! We will be learning a new “habit” each week.
- Habit #1 Be Proactive: I CAN Choose!
- Habit #2 Begin With the End in Mind: Have a Plan!
- Habit #3 Put First Things First: Work first, then play!
- Habit #4 Think Win-Win: Everyone can win!
- Habit #5 Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood: Listen Before You Talk!
- Habit #6 Synergize: Together is Better!
- Habit #7 Sharpen the Saw: Balance Feels Best