Provo City School District Child Nutrition Summer feeding program will end on Tuesday, June 30th. Meals will still be available to our Provo community at three sites across the district from July 1st...
Today’s videos can be found here,
- Auditory Processing: https://youtu.be/z70e-1IXRpc
- Speech Impairment: https://youtu.be/KE91F56js4Y
- Visual Impairment: https://youtu.be/uZQ6pb4Maws
- Hearing Impairment: https://youtu.be/XldQz1kfGxU
- Auditory Processing Activity: Cover your ears and have a friend or family member give you directions to go somewhere in your house. See if you can hear them and follow them. Try this again while chewing food to add more difficulty.
- Vision Impairment Activities:
- Try to choose your clothes, get dressed, and eat breakfast blindfolded (or with your eyes closed).
- Use the braille alphabet to write your name. (Use a pen to push partially through a paper- leaving a small indent.) An alphabet guide can be found here, https://www.pharmabraille.com/pharmaceutical-braille/the-braille-alphabet/
- A few more videos to practice:
- Hearing Impairment Activities:
- Without actually making any sound, mouth a sentence to someone in your family. See if they can guess what you are trying to say. Then, switch and and try guess what your partner is mouthing.
- Watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkQZQhloXuE and learn by practicing some basic signs.
If you have any questions, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org