Monday- No Kindness Club Tuesday- Band/Orchestra practice 7:30am Choir practice 3:20 - 4:15 Wednesday-No Kindness Club Student Council 8:00 ****Choir/Orchestra/Band Concert -...
Today’s video can be found here, https://youtu.be/r0aqXoJiXrA.
- Getting Dressed: Put on a pair of mittens or gloves. Then get dressed for the day or change your clothes or put on a jacket or coat. Tie your shoes.
- Brush Your Teeth: Put on a pair of mittens or gloves. Then go brush your teeth.
- Do Your Hair: Put on a pair of mittens or gloves. Then go brush/comb your hair. You can even do your hair!
- Play A Game: Put a pair of mittens or gloves. Then go play a board game with your family or friends.
- Pick Something Up: Put on a pair of mittens or gloves. Then go pick up a deck of cards, a pencil, or something else small.
- Open A Door: Put on a pair of mittens or gloves. Then go open a door.
- Make Up Your Own: Put on a pair of mittens or gloves. Then go do something. Anything! Just keep those gloves on while you do it.
After the activity, please take a moment to reflect on your experiences.
- Some potential questions:
- How was the task different with a disability?
- Can people with disabilities still accomplish tasks?
- When you were playing the game, did you have to ask for help? Did you still have fun?
- Any other thoughts or insights?
Here’s a playlist of additional videos to watch about Down syndrome or about people with Down syndrome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFmphpHS3Vg&list=PLNVopoV8xm1YlSGDMG32MZuP1hmA__6j9